Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving

Lately I have been thinking a lot of how grateful I am for everything in my life, and since it's Thanksgiving, I thought it would only be appropriate to blog about it. So here is my shortened list of what I am thankful for.
1) the gospel
2) family and friends. I think friendships are just the greatest thing ever! I have such amazing family and friends it's not even funny.
3) Delta Gamma. DG has taught me everything! I know I have grown so much because of it, and these past 2 years of living in the deeg have been some of the best times of my life!
4) living in Utah, it is so beautiful! The mountains take my breath away, and as much as I hate the snow, I love the 4 seasons. I feel so privileged to live where and how I do.
5) the University of Utah, I know I will be sad when I graduate because I love it so much! I couldn't have asked for a better college experience.
6) diet coke, it can turn a bad day good.
7) good quotes and music, they can be so inspiring and mood-changing.
8) my job. As much as I dread going to work sometimes, I love the people at The Store, they are like family!
9) texting and facebook, they make it so easy to keep in touch.
10) old memories. Reminiscing about good or funny things that have happened in the past is hing always the greatest.
11) Everything that makes me happy, which is a lot. Whether it is just a random stranger being nice, seeing a cute old person, or a thoughtful text from a friend, I am thankful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment