Monday, January 31, 2011

i really don't have time for this.

 

i am blogging because
i have a huge project
due on wednesday
and it's nowhere near complete
(i repeat, nowhere near complete).
yes, i only blog when i don't have time to.
prioritizing is not my strongest suit.
i don't know why,
but when i am all worked up about school,
the simple utterance
"lets go to maverik",
has a significant impact on my well-being.
a good diet coke 
has the power
to calm my nerves
and soothe my soul.
so thank you, maverik,
thank you, coca-cola,
and thank you, richie, for taking me there tonight.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two user names. My bad.

    And I think blogging and watching the bachelor online are the two things I resort to when I have no time for anything.

    PS. the way you say things is always darling. I always love reading your blog! I just wish Diet Coke didn't make me sick, or else I'd try to copy cat your Eiffel Tower of d.c. cups. Still the coolest thing I've seen to this day.

    ReplyDelete